The 2008 SABR UK AGM has been scheduled for 7 June at the usual place and time (noon to 7:00 at the Three Kings Pub, 7 Clerkenwell Close, Clerkenwell Green, London). Among other events, we hope to have a DVD of last year's AGM available for viewing and the cost to attend will be £13.50, which includes buffet lunch and hot dinner (but not drinks).
THE TIMETABLE IS AS FOLLOWS:
· 12.00 DOORS OPEN FOR INFORMAL CHAT AND A COLD BUFFET OF SANDWICHES, CHEESE, PICKLES, SALAD, ETC.
· 13.30 AGM PROPER BEGINS INCLUDING DOOR PRIZES, PRESENTATIONS, ETC.
· 17.00 HOT BUFFET SUPPER FOLLOWED BY TRIVIA QUIZ AND AUCTION
· 19.00 OFFICIAL MEETING ENDS (UPSTAIRS AREA AVAILABLE FOR POST-MEETING CONTINUATION)
· THERE WILL ALSO BE SEVERAL BREAKS FOR INFORMAL BASEBALL CHATTER
A stimulating and thought-provoking AGM is guaranteed!
If you are interested in attending, making a presentation (time permitting), or if you have any queries about the SABR UK AGM, please contact